"TI's comprehensive research and development activities are addressing some of the electronic industry's most challenging problems," said Ajith Amerasekera, director of TI's Kilby Labs and the 2012 VLSI Symposium Chair. "Several TI speakers at this year's VLSI Symposium will outline how TI is shaping the power, performance and integration of electronics to enable applications we can only imagine today."
TI's 2012 VLSI Symposium papers or presentations will address:
- Issues and challenges in Ultra-Low Power wireless communication
- CMOS for implementing sub-terahertz (THz) wave systems
- The impact of through silicon via (TSV) 3D technology on 28-nm CMOS transistor performance
- Interesting challenges faced by advanced node design enablement teams as Moore's Law scaling takes the industry down to the 14-nm technology node
- The performance bottleneck in communications systems, data converter power scaling trends and the analog/digital boundary in future serial links and software defined radio applications.
About innovation at TI
Innovation is the technology thread that runs throughout TI's 80+ year history. Today, TI is driving game-changing technology roadmaps and products in the areas of ultra-low power processing and signal conditioning, energy management, cloud computing, safety and security, medical and more. In collaboration with our customers, industry consortia and universities, TI develops differentiated products that improve how we live, work and play, today and well into the future. Learn more at www.ti.com/innovation.
Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
|Texas Instruments Incorporated
Melissa Anderson, Texas Instruments
Phone: +1-214-567-3360, melissa- Email Contact
Tish LeBlanc, Texas Instruments
Email Contact (Please do not publish these numbers or e-mail addresses.)