Embedded engineers to power their innovations with 350 hours of technical training and more than 200 interactive demonstrations
AUSTIN, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 30, 2012 — Freescale Semiconductor will host Freescale Technology Forum (FTF) Americas – the premier technical training event for the embedded design community – on June 18-21, 2012, at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, Texas. Registration is now open. FTF is the one event in the industry that best showcases where embedded solutions are going and how developers can get there faster, better and easier today.
Since its inception, more than 48,000 attendees have benefited world-wide from the extensive technical training and collaboration opportunities that FTF is known to deliver. In 2012, more than 2,000 embedded engineers, industry experts, executives and ecosystem partners are expected to attend the FTF Americas event. Engineers who have attended FTF in the past find their own unique value in the event, as captured in past event surveys:
- Thanks to the technical sessions at FTF we expect to cut 1-2 weeks off our initial board bring up.
- The amount of information presented at FTF was incredible and will definitely help us to utilize your parts correctly and to remain competitive on the leading edge of technology.
- What I like about the format of FTF is it gives us an opportunity to come and either validate or invalidate some of the assumptions that we’re making.
- The sessions that are at FTF are so broad, there’s software, there’s hardware … so many different things that are going on, it’s one-stop-shopping if you will.
FTF Americas 2012 will include more than 350 hours of technical training sessions organized into seven tracks:
- Automotive – Powertrain and Hybrid Systems, Body Electronics, Driver Information System & Infotainment, Safety & Chassis Applications, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Automotive
- Consumer and Smart Devices – Connected Home, eReader, Mobile Sensors, Tablets and Smartphones, Wireless Charging
- Health Care – Diagnostics and Therapy, Health Care, Home Portable Devices
- Industrial – Industrial Automation, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Transportation, Industrial
- Networking – Network Convergence, Network Security, Wireless Infrastructure, Networking
- Smart Energy – Neighborhood Area Network, Metering, Residential Smart Energy, Digital Energy (Power Conversion), Smart Energy
- Enabling Technologies – Advanced Design Techniques , Operating Systems , Quality , Roadmaps and Overviews , Tools -- CodeWarrior , Tools -- Other , Tools -- Tower System , Enabling Technologies