SAN JOSE, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- Feb 15, 2012 -- Real Intent Inc., the leading provider of software products that accelerate Early Functional Verification and Advanced Sign-Off of electronic designs, announced it is now shipping version 1.5 of its Ascent ™ Lint software.
"Ascent Lint is the fastest and lowest noise linter in our industry," remarked Pranav Ashar, CTO at Real Intent. "The new version makes it also the most comprehensive and the easiest-to-use."
What's New: Coverage & Usability
Ascent Lint adds over 40 new rules for Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog designs, covering both RTL and gate-level netlists. These checks help catch bugs and improve design quality early in the design cycle. Ascent Lint improves usability with enhancements to the lint debugger GUI and lint policy configuration utility, a more robust waiving capability, and better lint documentation. These features offer greater ease-of-use and faster turnaround for designers.
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 3:30-6:30pm
Wednesday, Feb. 29, 4:30-7:00pm
Booth # 902
DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose, California
Real Intent's Verification Products:
- Meridian CDC -- Sign-off quality Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) verification;
- Ascent Lint -- high performance, low noise design linting;
- Ascent IIV (Implied Intent Verification) -- early functional verification for implied design intent;
- Ascent XV (X Verification) -- analysis and verification for X-related design bugs;
- Meridian Constraints -- high performance constraint validation, template generation, coverage analysis, equivalence checking and timing exception verification
About Real Intent
Real Intent is the leading provider of EDA software to accelerate Early Functional Verification and Advanced Sign-Off of electronic designs. The company provides comprehensive CDC, Advanced RTL Analysis and Sign-Off solutions to eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs. Real Intent's products lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and comprehensiveness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information and follow @RealIntent on Twitter.
Ascent and Meridian are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Press Contact: Georgia Marszalek ValleyPR LLC for Real Intent +1-650-345-7477 Email Contact