Who: Tanner EDA, the catalyst for innovation for the design, draws on 24 years of industry experience in EDA tools and MEMS design and fabrication to provide MEMS design tools that are unparalleled in price-performance, functionality, and ease of use.
What: A free webinar on using their L-Edit MEMS Design capability to effectively and efficiently design and manufacture innovative MEMS and sensors.
- Demonstrating L-Edit MEMS Design, which gives design engineers unsurpassed design rule checking (DRC), a speedy design process and the ease of use that Tanner EDA’s tools are known for.
- DRC before manufacturing provides savings on external foundry costs per run and internal labor costs while ensuring no delay in time to market.
- Automation speeds up the design process with enhanced Boolean operations, parameterized cell capabilities to automate changes, hierarchical structure and the ability to write macros in C to customize automation.
- Usability allows designers to start using the tool with almost no learning curve.
- Boolean operations ease mechanical reliefs and DRIE curved etch patterns while maintaining the actual design geometries on separate layers.
When: December 14, 2011 at 11am Eastern
Registration: Register at http://www.tannereda.com/short-form
For more detail about L-Edit MEMS Design, see http://www.tannereda.com/mems
About Tanner EDA
Tanner EDA provides a complete line of software solutions that drive innovation for the design, layout and verification of analog and mixed-signal (A/MS) integrated circuits (ICs) and MEMS. Customers are creating breakthrough applications in areas such as power management, displays and imaging, automotive, consumer electronics, life sciences, and RF devices. A low learning curve, high interoperability, and a powerful user interface improve design team productivity and enable a low total cost of ownership (TCO). Capability and performance are matched by low support requirements and high support capability as well as an ecosystem of partners that bring advanced capabilities to A/MS designs.
Founded in 1988, Tanner EDA solutions deliver just the right mixture of features, functionality and usability. The company has shipped over 33,000 licenses of its software to more than 5,000 customers in 67 countries.