WHO: The Forum is a no-charge event recommended for IC design and verification engineers, IP providers and EDA tool developers to discuss industry-critical topics of interoperability and standards.
Speakers: Hear industry luminaries discuss key interoperability issues:
- Jim Hogan — Private Investor
- Philippe Magarshack — Central R&D Group VP, STMicroelectronics
- Mark Templeton — President, Scientific Ventures, LLC
- John Goodenough — Vice President of Design Technology and Automation, ARM
- Michael Keating — Synopsys Fellow (Retired) and Author of "The Low Power Methodology Manual"
- Shishpal Rawat — Chair, Accellera
- Shay Gal-On — Director of Software Engineering, EEMBC
WHAT: At this year's event, keynote speakers from previous EDA Interoperability Forums will share with the audience:
- Their evolved vision from their previous keynote
- Developments over time in their area
- New issues that have since emerged
- Challenges going forward, and their advice on turning them into collaborative opportunities
- Interoperability issues and ideas that never got off the ground
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Synopsys Bldg. 2, 455 N. Mary Ave., Sunnyvale, Calif. 94085.
For more information, directions and to register, visit: http://www.synopsys.com/Community/Interoperability/Pages/InteropForum24th_2011.aspx
Attendees are encouraged to tweet about the event using the EDA Interoperability Forum twitter hashtag: #EDAInterop
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, intellectual property (IP) and services used in semiconductor design, verification and manufacturing. Synopsys' comprehensive, integrated portfolio of implementation, verification, IP, manufacturing and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions helps address the key challenges designers and manufacturers face today, such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in bringing the best products to market quickly while reducing costs and schedule risk. Synopsys is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has approximately 70 offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India. Visit Synopsys online at http://www.synopsys.com/.
Synopsys is a registered trademark or trademark of Synopsys, Inc. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
(650) 968-8900 x114
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.