ESC Silicon Valley 2012
The Industry's Leading Embedded Systems Event
Making you smarter, faster. SM
Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended : Please submit by October 7, 2011
We are now accepting abstracts for the technical conference program for the Embedded Systems Conference Silicon Valley, to be held March 26 - 29, 2012 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. "Embedded" is now the bulk of the worldwide electronics market, and the interest in our technical content has never been higher. We’re anxious to see your paper proposals for technical sessions.
Slight differences this year:
- ESC Silicon Valley is in March 2012, earlier than usual. So the timing is tighter.
- More tracks (see below) are suggested merely to stimulate topical content. We’ll narrow the list down to about 15 after your submittals.
- Certificate Program sessions are planned as university-like courses.
- Looking for Fundamentals 101 and Advanced 102 sessions
- Matching the market trend, we’re also looking for submissions in “hacking” (good and bad) and “modding” embedded systems.
For more information and to submit your abstracts, click here.
Thanks for your interest!
|Chris A. Ciufo
The Technical Program will start with the 33 tracks listed below:
- Academic & Education
- Android (includes Certification classes)
- Architecture Design
- Best Practices
- Challenges & Solutions in Embedded Design
- Connectivity, Security, & Networking
- Debugging & Optimizing
- Design & Test
- Designing for Software Quality
- Development Boards & Systems
- FPGAs in Embedded
- Hacking Embedded Systems
- High-Level Design Environments
- Legacy Code Migration
- Linux & Open Source
- Low-Power Design
- Managing & Process/Project Management
- MCU-based Design in a Connected Environment
- Microcontrollers & SoCs in Embedded Designs
- Modeling, Prototyping, & Virtual Prototyping
- Multicore System Design
- New Directions in Software Processes & Tools
- Programming Languages & Techniques
- RTOS & Real Time
- Safety Designs & Reliability
- Security, Privacy, & Securing Embedded Systems
- Sensors, I/O, & Displays
- Static Code Analysis (includes Certification classes)
- Systems Architecture
- Top 10 Lessons Learned (from Disaster!)
- "Miscellaneous technical"
- "Miscellaneous business and career"
- Medical Devices
The Embedded Systems Conference has a strong reputation for offering high-caliber, solutions oriented technical sessions, making it one of the largest and most important technical programs in the world for system design engineers, technical managers, system architects, and embedded software developers. The 2012 Embedded Systems Conference will offer practical, how-to classes designed to meet the needs of embedded systems developers and engineers. The classes offered will provide knowledge of processes and techniques.