Plan now to attend the
8th International 3-D Architectures Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference and Exhibition, December 12-14, 2011, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel, Burlingame, California.
Join conference co-chairs Matt Nowak, Senior Director, Advanced Technology at Qualcomm, and Phil Garrou, IEEE Fellow and noted industry consultant, to learn the latest from the full program of invited speakers. The agenda includes two days of invited talks, as well as a half-day pre-conference symposium.
The 2011 program features more than 30 industry leaders from around the world speaking on topics important to the entire 3-D chips community. Follow this link to visit the conference Web site for detailed information.
The 2011 program includes these keynote speakers:
- Ivo Bolsens, Senior VP, CTO, Xilinx
- Joe Sawicki, VP/GM Design to Silicon Division, Mentor Graphics
- Douglas Chen-Hua Yu, Sr. Director Integrated Interconnect and Packaging Division, TSMC
- Daniel Berger, Manager, 3-D Integration Development, IBM
- Brad Howe, VP, IC Engineering, Altera Corporation
- Raj Pendse, VP, Chief Marketing Officer, STATS ChipPAC
Mark your calendar and make plans to attend....
Registration is open. Take advantage of early bird rates and the corporate multi-attendee discount.