There are at least 4 ways to learn about Patent Law:
1) Go to law school.
2) Follow the ginormously expensive shoot-out between Samsung & Apple.
3) Read my articles on Patent Law.
4) Read recent Press Releases out of EDA.
* Mentor Graphics announces filing of suit against EVE for patent infringement
* EVE Will Continue to Defend Itself Against Mentor Graphics’ Patent Infringement Suits
* Sidense wins patent infringement case against Kilopass
* Kilopass Plans to Appeal the Summary Judgment Ruling in its Patent Infringement Case Against Sidense
Clearly options 1 & 2 would take way too much time, so let’s go with a combo of options 3 and 4: First revisit several highlights of my articles on Patent Law, and then review the recent press releases regarding EDA-related litigations.