Mentor U2U in Santa Clara was a particularly interesting event for the emulation division at Mentor. This year, our customers from Marvell, SK hynix, Wave Computing, Broadcom, and AMD talked about their challenges and successes – bringing to other engineers the information they need to apply best practices. If you couldn’t be there in person on May 2, here are a few things to ask yourself.
- Does the AI/ML design you’re working on need a verification platform that can optimize HW and SW together by running frameworks and performance benchmarks?
- If you’re designing SSDs, do you want to have access to high-performance memory solutions that allow you to model specific memory types?
- Are you struggling to reproduce bugs with simulation or FPGA prototyping?
- When you are doing simulation acceleration, are you faced with the limitations of an interface-based BFM architecture?
- Are you frustrated by the shortcomings of a verification environment that doesn’t give you the ability to determine memory tuning settings earlier in the design and verification schedule?