Now that the DAC program has gone live (check it out at www.dac.com) and registration has opened, it’s time to start making plans for the week of June 5-10 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif.
As a DAC sponsor, CEDA and its officers are especially proud of this year’s program and look forward to your participation. In particular, I’d like to draw your attention to the 23 co-located events and workshops. Truly, there is something for everyone this year!
CEDA is also a technical sponsor of The Workshop on Parallel Algorithms, Programming and Architectures (PAPA) which will be held Sunday, June 5. It will include invited talks that address three main categories of parallelism research to improve the understanding of progress and open problems in the cross-coupled fields of programming, algorithms and architectures. Additionally, it will serve to facilitate discussions for a better understanding of the most recent algorithms, languages and architectures.
Here’s a list of events and workshops:
• International Workshop on Logic and Synthesis (IWLS)
• 9th IEEE Symposium on Application Specific Processors (SASP 2011)
• IEEE International Symposium on Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust (HOST 2011)
• System-Level Interconnect Prediction (SLIP)
• Workshop on Diagnostic Services in Network-on-Chips: Test, Debug and On-Line Workshop on Design, Analysis and Implementation of Real-Time Systems with Time-Triggered and Event-Triggered Applications
• Workshop on Parallel Algorithms, Programming and Architectures (PAPA)
• Workshop on Intra and Inter-Vehicle Networking: Past, Present and Future
• Workshop on Using the Power of the SystemC AMS Extensions
• Workshop on Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) –– Verifying Blocks to IP to SoCs and Systems
• Introduction to Chips and EDA for a Non-Technical Audience
• NASA/ESA Adaptive Hardware and Systems (AHS)
• SIGDA Design Automation Summer School
• International Workshop on Bio-Design Automation (IWBDA)
• IEEE Design for Manufacturing and Yield (DFM and DFY) Workshop
• Synergies in IC Design: PDK and DFM Standards Working Together
• OpenAccess Scripting Language Workshop
• ACM Student Research Competition
• IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Nanoscale Architectures (NANOARCH ‘11)
• CELUG/EDA Consortium Co-located Event
• Workshop on Building Blocks for Scalable Cloud Systems
• Workshop on Smart Grid and Design Automation II
• Workshop on Multiprocessor SoC for Cyber Physical Systems: Programmability, Run-Time Support and Hardware Platforms for High-Performance Embedded Applications
For more details on these events and the entire DAC program, go to: www.dac.com.
In addition to these events, CEDA will once again host a luncheon and guest speaker during DAC. Stay tuned to this blog for more information.
And, with DAC less than two months from now, don’t delay in making your plans.