Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
ITU-T G729A Voice Codec Hardware Accelerator
The growth in wireless communication systems, cellular mobile radio
and VoIP technology has created the imperative need for bandwidth
efficient, high speed quality voice coding algorithms. The ITU-T G.729 CS-ACELP is a high speech quality, low-bit rate (8kbps) codec that has been proposed to meet the voice compression requirements of a modern communication system.
- Voice codec capable of multi-channel 8kbps voice compression based on ITU-T G729A standard.
- Selective Channel initialization.
- AMBA bus support for easy SoC integration.
- Best performance/silicon area ratio available in the industry.
- Fully synchronous design, using single clock.
- Portable to any FPGA/ASIC technology
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: