|Short Desc. :
||SD UHS-II PHY IP (ZRSLSIPSDUHS2PHY)
|SLI ZRSLSIPSDUHS2PHY is PHY IP solution for UHS-II interface that SD Association is working on the standardization as the new ultra high speed interface for both SDHC and SDXC.
By using SLI's unique SerDes technology, ZRSLSIPSDUHS2PHY achieves 300MB/s that is the maximum speed for UHS-II with the low power consumption.
||- Bi-directional receiver/transmitter (2ch) supporting both Full Duplex and Half Duplex modes
- 390Mbps to 1.56Gbps/ch
- (Upper Range: 780Mbps ~ 1.56Gbps, Lower Range: 390Mbps ~ 780Mbps)
- RCLK frequency: 26~56MHz
- Power Supply Voltage: 1.0V/3.3V
- Operating Temperature (Tj): -40degreeC ~ 125degreeC
- Clock Recovery
- On-chip termination resistors
- Link parallel interface selectable between 8b or 16b
- Programmable PHY parameters