Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
USB 3.0 SSIC Controller
GDA's USB 3.0 SSIC controller is a highly configurable core and implements the USB 3.0 SSIC functionality that can be interfaced with third party M-PHY's. USB3.0 SSIC controller core is part of USB3.0 family of cores named “Pravega”. The core leverages GDA's design expertise from its high speed interconnect family of IP's including PCI Express, Serial RapidIO and Hypertransport.
The Pravega SSIC Controller core is architected to seamlessly integrate with either in-house developed SS Host/Device Controller cores or with standard 3rd party SS Host/Device Controller cores.
- * Compliant with SSIC v1.01
- * Compliant with M-PHY Specification v2.0
- * Compliant with USB3.0 Pipe Specification.
- * Supports Type I M-PHY Port.
- * Supports 1/2/4 M-PHY Lanes.
- * Supports PWM-G1, HS-G1/G2/G3 Rate A/B series.
- * Implements PHY adaptor which bridges between RMMI and USB 3.0 Pipe.
- * Asynchronous clocking USB 3.0 Controller and RMMI Bridging Layer.
- * Configurable USB 3.0 PIPE Interface: 8, 16, 32 bit.
- * Configurable RMMI Interface width: 8, 16, 32-bit.
- * Supports Aggressive Low Power Management.
- * Can seamlessly integrate with 3rd Party USB 3.0 Host/Device Controller cores.
- * Simple Register Interface for internal Register Access.
- * Support for various Hardware and Software Configurability regarding Core characteristics.
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: