Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
eSilicon Custom IP
Short Desc. :
Ternary CAM (TCAM) 28nm to 180nm
eSilicon embedded binary and ternary CAMs (BCAMs and TCAMs) have been provided to networking customers for over 10 years, helping these customers meet the demand for wire-speed packet processing, access control lists and other requirements of high-bandwidth delivery.
eSilicon binary and ternary CAMs are available in geometries from 28nm to 180nm. The 28nm (TSMC 28HPM) TCAM’s performance under typical operating conditions is up to 1.6 billion searches per second (BSPS) and 800 million searches per second (MSPS) under worst conditions. The 40nm TCAM provides 680 MSPS under worst conditions.
They are available now through eSilicon. eSilicon is participating in TSMC’s Open Innovation Platform™ IP Alliance Program, which included quality assessment of this eSilicon IP through the TSMC9000™ Program.
Please contact us at email@example.com for a data sheet or a TCAM white paper, High-Performance Classification Using Embedded Ternary Content Addressable Memory. To see our full IP offering, visit http://www.esilicon.com/what/custom-ip.
- Up to 1.6 BSPS, typical operating conditions, TSMC 28HPM
- 800 million searches per second (MSPS), worst operating conditions
- Latency of one to two clock cycles
- Hardened priority encoders
- Multiple options to lower power
- Column redundancy for higher yield
- Multi-width search mode to switch dynamically between IPv4 and IPv6 searches
- Built-in self-test (BIST) and built-in self-repair (BISR) for higher test coverage during wafer sort and production
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: