Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Digital Blocks, Inc.
Part Number :
The Digital Blocks DB-I2C-S-RA Controller IP Core implements an I2C Slave
Controller, with a user parameterized Register Array for embedded user I/O Control & Status within an ASIC / ASSP / FPGA device. The DB-I2C-S-RA Controller implements the Slave-Transmit and Slave-Receive protocol according to the I2C-Bus Specification, Version 2.1.
- *I2C Slave Controller - Implements Slave-only protocol for smaller VLSI footprint, for applications requiring Slave–Receiver and Slave–Transmitter capability
- *Parameterized Register Array which interfaces to the DB-I2C-S-RA Controller for receiving and transmitting data. DB-I2C-S-RA Controller supports single register access or burst access with address auto-increment capability.
- *7- or 10-bit addressing
- *Digital filter for the received SDA and SCL lines
- *Supports three I2C bus speeds:
--Standard mode (100 Kb/s)
--Fast mode (400 Kb/s)
--Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s)
- *Compliance with I2C specifications:
--Philips/NXP – The I2C-Bus Specification, Version 2.1, January 2000
- *Fully-synchronous, synthesizable Verilog-2001 or VHDL RTL core, with rising-edge clocking, no gated clocks, and no internal tri-states, for easy integration into FPGA or ASIC design flows.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: