Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
RapidIO Controller with V2.2 Support
Mobiveil's RapidIO Controller solution (GRIO) is a highly flexible and configurable IP. The Mobiveil RapidIO Controller Solution can be used as a Host or device. The RapidIO Controller when used along with Mobiveil’s RapidIO to AXI Bridge (RAB) provides speed multi-channel DMA, Data Message and Data streaming functionality to match the bandwidth requirements of the RapidIO interface.
The Mobiveil RapidIO Controller is a simple, configurable and layered architecture, independent of applications, implementation tools or target technology. The controller architecture is carefully tailored to optimize latency, power consumption, and silicon footprint, making it ideal for cost and performance sensitive applications. The RapidIO solution provides highly scalable bandwidth through a configurable data path width and clock frequency.
The controller's simple, configurable and layered architecture is independent of application logic, PHY designs, implementation tools and, most importantly, the target technology. Mobiveil solution allows the licensees to easily migrate among FPGA, Gate array and Standard cell technologies optimally. Its flexible backend interface makes it easy to be integrated into wide range of applications. Mobiveil solution provides highly scalable bandwidth through configurable lanes, widths and frequencies.
- Compliant with RapidIO specification, Revision 2.2
- Supports both Serial and Parallel interfaces
- Supports 1x and 4x serial interfaces at 1.25/2.5/3.125/5/6.25Gbps
- Supports 8 and 16 bit parallel interfaces at 250/375/500 MHz
- Implements physical, transport and logical layer functions
- Supports both input/output and message passing protocols
- Implements receiver controlled flow control
- Supports all transaction flows and priorities
- Support for up to 256 bytes data payload
- Supports 34 & 50 bit addressing
- Implements a flexible buffer management scheme
- Performs link initialization, training, error detection and recovery
- Performs auto detection of interface widths and modes
- Targets FPGA, Structured ASIC and Standard Cell technologies
- Supports 64 bit Datapath
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: