Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
ntBFFT core is a fully configurable solution that performs the FFT and IFFT transform. It is on-the-fly programmable in terms of transform size and type. It supports complex input/output and the results are output in normal order. The core uses fixed-point 2’s complement arithmetic with internal auto scaling to avoid arithmetic overflow and simplify dynamic range management. The ntBFFT core supports both radix2 & radix4 decimation in frequency algorithms. The ntBFFT uses a butterfly sequential architecture that provides balanced performance and silicon resources requirements. The implementation is portable to various silicon technologies, with a simple interface for easy integration in SoC applications.
- • Fully configurable, FFT/IFFT core.
- • Programmable transform type.
- • Programmable transform size from 8-points to 8K points.
- • 16-bit complex I/O in 2's complement format.
- • Internally generated twiddle factors.
- • Supports radix2 and radix4 architecture.
- • Output in natural order.
- • Fully synchronous design.
- • Silicon proven in ASIC and FPGA technologies for a variety of applications.
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: