||- Supports ARINC REPORT 419 - 3.
- Supports 32 bit words containing a 24 bit data portion containing the actual information, and an 8 bit label describing the data itself.
- Supports Transmission rates at 11 Â± 3.5 kbps.
- Supports Bipolar Return-to-Zero encoding format.
- Supports following data types
- Binary â€“ BNR â€“ Transmitted in fractional twoâ€™s complement notation
- Binary Coded Decimal â€“ BCD â€“ Numerical subset of ISO Alphabet No. 5
- Maintenance Data and Acknowledgement â€“ Requires two-way communication
- Supports duplex or two-way communication in Maintenance Data and acknowledgement between source and sink.
- Supports all types of error insertion/detections as given below:
- Parity Errors
- Word Count Errors
- Synchronization errors
- Notifies the test bench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, and protocol violations.
- Status counters for various events.
- Callbacks in source and sink for various events.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- FIFO depth programmable.
- ARINC 419 Verification IP comes with complete test suite to verify each and every feature of ARINC REPORT 419 - 3.