Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
Serial Flash Memory Model
Serial flash memory model is the serial synchronous communication protocol based Flash memory model, supporting all major Serial flash memory vendors. Serial Flash memory model can be used to verify serial flash controller in SOC. It can work with Verilog HDL environment and works with all Verilog simulators that are support SystemVerilog.
- Follows Serial Flash specification as defined in WINBOND,MICRONIC, SPANSION, Silicon Storage technology(SST) and many more.
- Support controller and memory model Mode.
- Supports 3-wire,4-wire interface.
- Supports baud rate selection.
- Supports internal clock division check.
- Supports on the fly generation of data.
- Supports backdoor initilization of data.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- Supports Callbacks in controller, memory model and monitor for modifying, and sampling data/cmd on bus.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: