Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
AES Ultra Fast Encryption IP Core (Altera)
The AES Ultra Fast IP Core provides the ultimate in performance for the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) block cipher. The Ultra Fast IP core comes with a 128-bit IO interface and integrated key expansion supporting 128, 192, and 256-bit keys. Using Mercora Technologies intelligent pipe management architecture the core can be scaled in size and speed depending on the throughput requirements. The core is designed for applications that need high throughput and low latency. For additional security the core integrates a quick key wipe feature allowing the key to be erased both fast and securely.
The AES Ultra Fast IP core is available in encrypt, decrypt, and concurrent encrypt/decrypt versions.
- Implements AES block cipher specified by NIST FIPS 197
- Synchronous 128-bit IO interfaces
- Integrated key expansion supporting 128, 192, and 256-bit key lengths
- High throughput requires only 32, 38, and 44 clock cycles per encryption
- Intelligent pipe management for ultra fast Gbps throughput
- Quick key wipe for anti-tamper applications
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: