Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
AES Standard Encryption IP Core (Xilinx)
The AES Standard IP Core provides a simple and compact hardware solution for the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) block cipher. The Standard IP core comes with a 32-bit IO interface and integrated key expansion supporting 128, 192, and 256-bit keys. The core is designed for applications that need both moderate throughput and reduced power consumption. For additional security the core integrates a quick key wipe feature allowing the key to be erased both fast and securely.
The AES Standard IP core is available in encrypt, decrypt, and encrypt/decrypt versions.
- Implements AES block cipher specified by NIST FIPS 197
- Synchronous 32-bit IO interfaces
- Integrated key expansion supporting 128, 192, and 256-bit key lengths
- High throughput requires only 44, 52, and 60 clock cycles per encryption
- Small hardware footprint for reduced power consumption
- Quick key wipe for anti-tamper applications
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: