Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Kilopass Technology, Inc.
Short Desc. :
Kilopass’ memory register IP is a non-volatile memory (NVM) that is a programmable register with 16 to 64 outputs. Each output represents an individual register which can be independently set or reset until the register is programmed. It can be programmed at wafer sort, in package, or in system. It is available from 180nm to 65nm at TSMC, Samsung, SMIC, Global Foundry, Dongbu, Tower, and GSMC. Capacity ranges from 16b to 64b, option to build larger capacities by cascading multiple instances.
- * Programming bus width x1b
- * Data always available, x16b to x64b
- * Small area
- * Low standby and active current
- * Optional charge pump to provide high programming voltage required for programming
- * Larger capacity created by cascading multiple instances
- * One charge for multiple instances of registers
- * Comprehensive manufacturing built-in test features
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: