Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
RapidIO Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the RapidIO bi-directional two-wire bus. The SmartDV's RapidIO Verification IP is compliant with RapidIO Trade Association, RapidIO Interconnect Specification version 1.3 and 2.0. RapidIO VIP is implemented in a layered fashion. Whichis basically divided into a physical layer, transport layer and logical layer. The SmartDV's RapidIO Verification IP has both the incarnations of RapidIO technology :Parallel RapidIO and Serial RapidIO(SRIO).
- Supports RapidIO specification 1.3,2.0 and 2.1.
- Supports Serial 1x/2x/4x/8x and 16x Physical lanes.
- Supports XTBI like interface for testing after PCS layer.
- Supports XGMII like interface for testing before PCS layer.
- Supports 3.125 Gbaud/s, 2.5 Gbaud/s, 1.25 Gbaud/s.
- 66, 50, or 34-bit addressing on the RapidIO interface.
- Supports Parallel Physical 8/16 bits interfaces.
- Supports all types of packets and sizes.
- Supports 8-bit or 16-bit device IDs
- Automatic freeing of resources used by acknowledged packets
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: