Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Virage Logic Corporation
Short Desc. :
Integra™ AHB Memory Controller for Embedded SRAM/ROM
The AHB embedded Memory Controller opens a new application domain for embedded memories. Traditionally, embedded memories are used as private memories inside hardware cores. The AHB embedded Memory Controller allows embedded memories to be used as general purpose memories that, because of their AHB network connection, are available for multiple hardware cores.
- Configuration pin for bus endianness
- Optional aperture control
- Single AHB slave interface towards multiple memory instances (ROM or SRAM).
- OR-bus compliant outputs, allows for easy integration of AHB buses
- Latency Hiding
- Error response in case of illegal actions:
- Transfer size larger than bus width
- Exceeding the aperture setting
- Exceeding the configured memory size
- Writing to a ROM
- Stall request input to make the AHB embedded Memory Controller pause memory access, to be used:
- during BIST
- during redundancy programming
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: