Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
SMIC18_PRG_14---SMIC 0.18μm 5v-3.3v Power Regulator
This IP is a Low-Dropout (LDO) 5V to 3.3V power regulator in SMIC 0.18μm 3.3V/1.8V Logic process. When it works in regulation region, the max rated output current is 200mA, and the current limit is about 300mA. When it works in dropout region, the typical dropout voltage is 133mV @IOUT=200mA. In addition, this particular physical IP has the scaled up version (110% scaled-up) of SMIC18_PRG_14B which is designed to be used in foundry’s 0.162um (90% shrink) process.
- Process: SMIC 0.18μm 3.3V/1.8V 1P6/7/8M Logic Process
- Input voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Regulated output voltage: 3.3V±5%
- Dropout voltage: typical 133mV (when IOUT=200mA, VIN=3.3V)
- Output current: 0~200mA
- Current limit: typical 330mA when VOUT=3.3V
- Standby current: maxim 40uA
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C≤TJ≤+125°C
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: