Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The logiTAP is an excellent example of the powerful GUI embedded system utilizing very cost-sensitive hardware. The kit comes preloaded with several GUI demo applications, which can be navigated and controlled by an integrated touch display. The logiTAP includes FPGA reference design based on the Xilinx MicroBlazeTM soft-CPU controlling all system functions and Xylon logicBRICKS IP cores controlling advanced system’s graphics features.
- Xylon logiCRAFT3 board with the XC3S1200E Xilinx® Spartan®-3E
- 7“ 800x480 LCD color touch display
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB NOR Flash, 2GB SD-Card Flash
- Video and Audio Inputs/Outputs
- Reference FPGA design with Xylon logicBRICKS and Xilinx LogiCORE® IP
- Third-party support: GUI libraries and GUI builders
- Preloaded demo applications for automotive, industrial, medical and consumer markets
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: