Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
I65LPEV25_OSC32K_01---IBM 65nm 2.5/1.2V
This is a 32768Hz crystal oscillator specifically designed for ultra-low power application. The sole power supply is 3.3V, but it can be as low as 1.6V while the oscillator still functions properly. The oscillator works in parallel resonant mode of the crystal. When a 32768Hz quartz crystal is connected to pins XIN32K and OUT32K, the oscillator will output 32768Hz square wave, with the average current less than 2uA.
- Process: IBM 65nm 2.5 /1.2V (cmos10lpe)
- Operating voltage range: VCC_XO: 1.6~3.6V
- Operating temperature range: -40~125°C
- Operating current: less than 2uA
- Start-up time: less than 200ms
- Drive strength: transition time less than 10ns under 0.5pF load
- Output frequency: 32768Hz (need to select a proper type of quartz)
- No external capacitor needed (if proper quartz is used)
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: