Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
G13LPDG_VDT_01---The present IP is a VCC Detector (VDT) circuit. It detects the voltage level of I/O (VIN).
The present IP is a VCC Detector (VDT) circuit, which prevents the possibilities of causing Flash writing failure or internal operation failure by unstable supply voltage. It detects the voltage level of I/O (VIN). When the voltage is in the range of VTLL to VTLH, the output OUT_RD is generated as a high level. When the voltage is lower than VTLL or higher than VTLH, the output OUT_RD is generated as a low level.
This IP can’t stand-alone because it needs 0.5uA bias current and 1.0v reference voltage from external bandgap. The output may be in the wrong voltage level during the power-up phase before the bandgap becomes stable.
- Process: GSMC 0.13um IBLP 4P5M e-flash Dual Gate Process(1.5v/HV)
- MOS devices being used: nch pch nchh_wo1 pchh
- Supply voltage: 1.5v±10%.
- Voltage detection range: VIN: 2.6v±0.1v ~ 5.65v±0.15v
- Typical operating current: 15uA @TT 25°C
- Power down leakage current: 20nA @TT 25°C
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C ~ +25°C ~ +125°C
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: