Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
Geometric fading channel simulators: Geometric channel models characterize the fading channels based on the physical characteristics of wave propagation or actual measurements. A geometric fading channel model considers the relative location of transmitter, receiver, and scatterers in the radio propagation channel. Ukalta’s USCH-GEO geometric fading channel simulator IP core simulates single- and double-bounce geometric fading channels using one-ring, two-ring and geometric-elliptical models.
- Supports up to eight independently configurable fading paths; producing eight complex-valued fading samples per clock cycle on-chip
- Supports frequency-selective fading channels with parametrizable delay between paths
- Generates statistically-accurate Rayleigh and Rician fading samples
- Fully-controllable parameters, such as Doppler frequency,Rician K-factor, and sample rate
- Time-correlated samples follow Jakes isotropic power spectral density
- Synthesizable for FPGA implementations (including popular Xilinx and Altera FPGAs) using device-independent HDL code
- Ultra-long repetition period of the output fading samples
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: