Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
Frequency-selective fading channels with user-defined power spectral densities: Ukalta’s USCH-FS-USD core implements a frequency-selective fading channel. This core can generate fading samples with standard Jakes, Bell, and Gaussian power spectral densities (PSDs) and any user-defined PSD. The delay between independent paths can be set by the user. Fractional delay values can also be supported utilizing UDLY-FRAC IP core.
- Supports up to eight independently configurable fading paths with parametrizable delay between paths
- Generates statistically-accurate Rayleigh and Rician fading samples
- Fully-controllable parameters, such as Doppler frequency, Rician K-factor, and sample rate
- Time-correlated samples follow any standard Doppler power spectrum densities (PSDs), such as Jakes and Bell spectrums and any also other user-defined PSDs
- Synthesizable for FPGA implementations (including popular Xilinx and Altera FPGAs) using device-independent HDL code
- Ultra-long repetition period of the output fading samples
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: