||- Supports industry standard Double Data Rate (DDR2 and DDR3) SDRAM.
- Pipeline access allows continuous data bursting and hidden command execution.
- Page hit detection supports fast column access and multiple open banks.
- High speed implementation with standard DFI support for hard DDR PHY.
- Optional built-in soft PHY for low cost implementation.
- Extensive general pupose registers for PHY support and calibration.
- Numerous optional features such as multiple access ports, AHB, AXI and generic user interface, ECC, and others.
- User controlled read and write latency.
- On-die termination (ODT) and Off-chip Driver impedance adjustment (OCD) suports.
- Programmable SDRAM access timing parameters and configurations.
- Automatic refresh generation with programmable refresh intervals.
- Self-refresh mode to reduce system power consumption.