Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
Aware’s StratiPHY2+ is a complete, and ready to integrate IP core that contains all of the technology required to add fully-standard-compliant ADSL2+ functionality to advanced CPE SoCs.
- Fully compliant with all optional features of ITU-standard VDSL2, VDSL, ADSL2+,
- ADSL2 and ADSL
- Optimized CPE, CO, and bonded DSL configurations that can be tailored to customer-specific requirements
- Interoperable with all major VDSL2, VDSL, ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL solutions
- VDSL2 datarates of up to 150/50 or 100/100 Mbps downstream/upstream, and ADSL2+ datarates of up to 28/3.4 Mbps adjustable in 4 kbps increments to accommodate tiered service offerings
- Feature upgradable via integrated DSP
- ATM- or IP-packet-based data interfaces supported on a per-port basis
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: