Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Rapid Bridge, LLC
Part Number :
ATI Specification compliant Graphic DDRIII IO with calibrated On Die Temination and output impedance operating @ up to 1.6Gbps
- On Die Termination 240/120/60Ω (ODT)
- Up to 800MHz/1.6Gbps data rate
- IDDQ, parametric Nand and JTAG test functions
- Less than ± 3% duty cycle distortion across PVT
- The Double Data Rate Graphic Interface (GDDRIII) IO pad set, along with the DDR DLL offering and the top-level system architecture, allows for GDDRIII operations of 1.6Gbps. This 1.8V supply-referenced IO buffer interface complies with ATI's GDDRIII x32 DRAM specification, and it will operate at speeds well above the specification (up to 800MHz or 1.6Gpbs) with proper link budgeting. The interface is based on a 1.8V signaling level open-drain scheme. High operating frequencies are achieved through independent, 40Ω on-die calibration of output impedance for rise and fall transitions. Output driver pull-up and pull-down structures are calibrated to allow for different system configurations and termination schemes.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: