Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Rapid Bridge, LLC
Part Number :
JESD79-3A compliant Double Data Rate III IO with calibrated On Die termination and output impedance operating @ up to 1.333Gbps
- On Die Termination 120/60/40/30/20Ω (ODT)
- Off Chip Driver(OCD) Impedance Adjust
- 1.066/1.333Gbps data rate
- Independent dynamic pull up and pull down calibration
- 34/40Ω driver option
- Less than ± 3% duty cycle distortion across PVT
- DDRIII Logic is a 1.5V supply-referenced IO interface for digital integrated circuits. It is particularly intended to improve operation in situations where buses must be isolated from relatively large stubs, as defined by the JESD79-3A standard. Calibrated On Die Termination (ODT) eliminates external component cost and provides optimum far-end termination, improving signal integrity. A default-calibrated driver in the full-strength mode results in an output impedance value of 34Ω or 40Ω Ω. DDRIII is intended to be technology-independent for different multi-drop bus and point-to-point applications, which addresses system cost structures and required performance levels.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: