Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Rapid Bridge, LLC
Part Number :
JESD79-2B/C compliant Double Data Rate II IO with calibrated On Die termination and output impedance operating @ up to 1.066Gbps
- On Die Termination 50/75/150Ω (ODT)
- Off Chip Driver(OCD) Impedance Adjust
- Up to 533MHz/1.066Gbps data rate
- Independent dynamic pull up and pull down calibration
- Half and full strength driver option.
- Less than ± 3% duty cycle distortion across PVT
- DDRII Logic is a 1.8V supply-referenced IO interface for digital integrated circuits. It is particularly intended to improve operation in situations where buses must be isolated from relatively large stubs, as defined by the JESD79-2 standard. Calibrated On Die Termination (ODT) eliminates external component cost and provides optimum far-end termination, improving signal integrity. Calibrated output impedance and 300/150Ω double termination are used to achieve adequate signaling for different multi-drop bus and point-to-point applications, which addresses system cost structures and required performance levels.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: