Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Rapid Bridge, LLC
Part Number :
Current Mode Logic with programmable steering current on on-die calibrated termination operating at up to 3.6Gbps.
- "Output amplitude programmability for link/power optimization: 8/10/13/16mA steering currents
- Multiple Pre-emphasis programmability for link optimization: 2/4/8mA Pre-emphasis currents
- Up to 1.8GHz/3.6Gbps data rate
- 1.8V VDDQ supply voltage
- AC / DC Coupled
- IDDQ and parametric Nand test functions
- Less than ± 3% duty cycle distortion across PVT
- Metal programmable within Rapid Bridge platform
- CML is based on Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS), which ensures minimum power dissipation and adequate noise margin, while enabling operating frequencies up to 1.8GHz. This CML interface provides users with the highest operating frequency among the present Rapid Bridge standards; it is primarily intended for point-to-point applications with a wide range of driving capabilities and scalable operating frequencies. Output, bi-directional and tri-state options are provided with configurable terminations schemes to enabler multi-drop applications at lower speeds, in order to accommodate proprietary applications. Output amplitude programmability allows for power/noise margin tradeoffs, while the programmable pre-emphasis levels allow for Inter Symbol Interference (ISI) compensation.
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: