Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Rapid Bridge, LLC
Part Number :
EIA/JESD 8-5, 8-7, 8-11 compliant Low voltage CMOS IO operating at up to 150MHz with multiple drive strengths and calibration
- Logic programmable drive strength; 2/4/8/12mA
- Up to 150MHz operation
- Independent dynamic pull up and pull down drive strength calibration
- Programmable pull up and pull down structures
- IDDQ, parametric Nand and JTAG test functions
- Metal-programmable within Rapid BridgeTM platform"
- Low Voltage CMOS (LVCMOS) is 1.08v to 2.7v supply-referenced, un-terminated IO buffer interface targeted for low performance, low cost, general purpose applications. This pad set provides metal-programmable drive strengths from 1 to 16mA to meet different application requirements beyond those specified by EIA/JESD8-5 and 8-7. Different output impedance settings are available for a wide range of drive applications, from 35 to 60Ω (controlled through on-die calibration); this includes a core-programmable 24kΩ pull-up or pull-down pin for applications that require a high-impedance rail termination (thus eliminating the need for external components). The receiver’s hysteresis can be enabled/ disabled through a core-programmable pin. The LVCMOS IOs are fully bi-directional, with optional OE and IE to make input or output-only versions. The LVCMOS interface supports a wide range of VDDQ levels (from 0.9V to 2.7V). The LVCMOS IOs are intended to perform up to 150MHz, using VDDQ supply voltages down to 1.4V or 75MHz when the VDDQ supply voltage is allowed down to 1.08V."
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: