Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
Gigabit Ethernet Verification Component
eVCs are reusable Verification Components that can be used to establish ready-made verification environment. Each eVC is capable of acting as full verification environment or as a plug-in to an existing environment.
eInfochips' eVCs are designed for verification of today's SoC designs. With their object-oriented architecture, eInfochips' eVCs are building blocks for
establishing complex and comprehensive verification environment in very short time.
The Gigabit Ethernet eVC can be used to verify any IEEE802.3:2000 and IEEE Draft P802.3ae/D4.0 compliant MAC or PHY device. The eVC can be used for the functional verification of IP cores and SoC designs incorporating Ethernet MAC and PHY layer functionality and can be configured to have an unlimited number of Ethernet ports, each interfacing with one of the DUT's Ethernet ports. It works with all HDL simulators that are supported by Specman Elite™.
- Compliant to ISO/IEC 8802-3:2000(E) and P802.3ae/D4.0 Specifications
- Simulates single or multiple Ethernet devices on a medium, generating and collecting Ethernet packets
- Supports MII, GMII, RMII, SMII, RGMII, SGMII, TBI, XGMII, XAUI, XSBI interfaces
- Supports ports capable of Full Duplex or Half duplex mode
- Supports configuration of different ports independently (Switch configuration for example, 10 and 100 Mbps port in one switch)
- Monitors protocol and reports violations
- User can control generation of transactions for each device model
- Supports eRM features such as message(), sequences, packaging and naming conventions
- Provision of extensive sequence library for user to develop advance sequences for each interface
- Fully configurable error generation allows testing of error detection mechanisms under realistic scenarios
- Utilizes 'plug & play' eVC methodology to ensure full compatibility and inter-operability with other eVCs
- Supports the management interface for MII, GMII, RMII, RGMII,SGMII, XGMII, XAUI protocols
- Verifies MAC or PHY DUT with MII, GMII, RMII,SMII, RGMII,SGMII, TBI, XGMII, XAUI, XSBI
Linked to specific commercial IP
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: