|Short Desc. :
||OVM Module based SPI Verification Component
|SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is a serial synchronous communication protocol developed by Motorola for M68HC11 family CPUs. SPI OVM Compliant VC can be used to verify Master or Slave devices following the SPI basic protocol as defined in Motorola’s M68HC11 user manual rev 5.0. It can work with Verilog HDL environment and with all Verilog simulators that are supported by Specman Elite.
OVM Compliant VCs are reusable and can be used to establish ready-made verification environment. Each OVM Compliant VC is capable of acting as full verification environment or as a plug-in to an existing environment. eInfochips' OVM Compliant VC’s are designed for verification of today's SoC designs. With their object-oriented architecture, eInfochips' OVM Compliant VCs are building blocks for establishing complex and comprehensive verification environment in very short time.
||- Follows SPI basic specification as defined in M68HC11 user manual rev 5.0
- Support Master and Slave Mode
- Support baud rate selection
- Support internal clock division check
- Support clock polarity selections
- Supports CPHA selection
- Supports single and burst transfer mode
- Supports on the fly generation of data
- Detects and reports the following errors
- Mode Fault error
- Write collision error
- Built in coverage analysis