Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The ARM® Cortex™-M0 processor is the smallest, lowest power and most energy-efficient ARM processor available. The exceptionally small silicon area, low power and minimal code footprint of the processor enables developers to achieve 32-bit performance at an 8-bit price point, bypassing the step to 16-bit devices.
- 32-bit performance in a 16-bit footprint resulting in more power efficiency and longer battery life, plus performance headroom for product enhancements
- Small size enables the processor and analog circuits to be implemented on single die
- Lower cost devices through a smaller processing core, system and memories
- Ultra low power consumption and integrated sleep modes resulting in longer battery life
- Thumb® instruction set for maximum code density
- Fast interrupt handling for critical control applications
- Wake-up Interrupt Controller enables ultra low leakage retention mode with instantaneous fully active mode for critical events
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: