Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
The MXL-PLL-SYN-LIF-DC is a high performance PLL based frequency synthesizer implemented using digital CMOS technology. It is highly integrated and requires no external components. Differential circuit techniques are employed to attain low jitter in the noisy environment typical of multi-million
gates digital chip.
The circuit is designed in a modular fashion and desensitized to process variations. This facilitates process migration, and results in a robust design. The MXL-PLL-SYN-LIF-DC incorporates two programmable output dividers, bypass mode, and supports a full power down mode.
- Two input frequency ranges
- Input frequency can be as low as 32KHz
- High input frequency range (4MHz – 20MHz)
- Maximum output frequency of 550MHz
- All output programmable dividers produce 50% duty cycle for both even and odd divisors
- Small area & Low power dissipation
- No external components required
- Two programmable output frequencies & PLL Bypass mode
- No external components
- Full power-down mode
Analog & Mixed Signal
- Data Sheet, GDSII, LVS Netlist, Integration Guidlines, Timing Model, Behavioral Model, LEF File for P&R
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: