Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Athena Group, Inc.
Short Desc. :
TeraFire F5200 Cryptography Microprocessor
The Athena Group introduces the TeraFire F5200 public key cryptography core. From the world leader in high performance public key cryptography cores comes the F5200, a fast, efficient microprocessor designed for public and secret key cryptography applications. With an area footprint starting at 25K-gates, including memory, and 200 RSA-1024 private key operations per second, the F5200 provides as much as a 50x greater performance than competitive solutions with similar area.
- Implements Athena's powerful T5200 instruction set architecture
- Hundreds of RSA-1024 operations per second
- Supports up to 16K-bit public key operations
- Supports elliptic curve cryptography operations
- Optional integrated AES and SHA functions
- T5200 Application Library provides offload of algorithms such as RSA and ECDSA
- Suitable for virtually any implementation technology
- AMBATM AHB bus interface eases SoC integration
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: