Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Avery Design Systems, Inc.
Part Number :
The SATA-Xactor test environment is a set of behavioral models (BFMs) and test suites that simulate the behavior of the ATA, SATA, and AHCI components. The models, provided in Verilog model format, are tools for system designers to exercise and debug the design of components/systems based on the various ATA standards. Designs under verification (DUVs) can be verified against all realistic system topologies including host or device topologies.
- Complete solution to verify SATA I and II, AHCI 1.2, ATA/ATAPI-8 components and peripherals
- Comprehensive BFM support – Host and Device models
- Testbench frameworks ease integration of DUV and running compliance testsuites
- Supports active test generation and passive link monitoring for easy integration in to any environment
- Comes with robust compliance test suites
- Supports all environments - Verilog, SystemVerilog, Specman, Vera, SystemC, C/C++, and VHDL
- Over 500 protocol checkers verify compliance and reports violations
- Functional coverage monitor reports device and command utilization
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: