Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Avery Design Systems, Inc.
Part Number :
The PCI-Xactor test environment is a set of behavioral models (BFMs) and test suites that simulate the behavior of the PCI Express and PCI-X links. These complete executable reference models (ERM) are written in Verilog HDL and provide the tools for system designers to exercise and debug the design of components/systems based on all PCI standards – PCI Express, PCI-SIG IOV, PCI-X, and conventional PCI. Designs under verification can be verified against all realistic system topologies including switch-based topologies.
- Complete solution for PCI Express 1.0a/1.1/2.0 (Gen2), IOV, ATS, PCI-X, PCI 2.3 components and peripherals
- Comprehensive BFM support – Root Complex, Endpoint, Switch
- Complete testbench frameworks ease integration of DUT and running compliance testsuites
- Supports active test generation and passive SuperMonitor link monitoring
- Transaction and sequential consistency is verified using design match points between DUT and shadow ERM
- Comes with compliance test suites based on PCISIG checklists and test specifications
- High-level PCI transaction API supports Verilog, SystemVerilog, Specman, Vera, SystemC, and VHDL
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: