Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Athena Group, Inc.
Short Desc. :
The Athena Group delivers the world’s lowest power anti-jam GPS applique as a small, power efficient IP core. The first member of Athena’s ADEPTTM family of ultra-low-power anti-jam (AJ) GPS pre-processors, the AD-2800, establishes the new standard for low-power narrowband AJ-GPS signal processing.
- High-performance, low-power signal conditioning for GPS and spread spectrum communications
- FFT-based filtering provides best results for mitigating unintentional co-channel interference and narrowband jammers
- Less than 60 mW (continuous operation) to protect all current and planned civilian and military codes
- Less than 20 mW (continuous operation) to protect C/A-code
- Less than 5 μs suspend/resume
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: