Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Tahoe RF Semiconductor, Inc.
Part Number :
TRFS-401 is a pin electronics front-end consisting of a driver, dual differential comparator and dual common mode comparator integrated together for automatic test equipment and instrumentation applications. The chip has high-speed differential input and high-speed differential output for signals from DC to more than 5GHz, terminated at 50Ω (100Ω differential).
- Pin electronics driver, dual differential comparator and dual common mode comparator
- High-speed differential and common mode signals with 50Ω (100Ω differential) termination from DC to more than 5GHz
- Input voltage range of ±2.5V differential and 0 to 2.5V common mode
- Differential input equivalent rise time of 65ps
- Low dispersion of 5ps for differential comparator
- High linearity driver with preemphasis
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: