Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
INT 1020 Giga-bit Multi-port Switch
Intelop’s Switch, int-1020 is highly scalable that supports up to 16 K, 32 K or 64K MAC addresses. The internal + dedicated external memory architecture allows a very high performance packet-forwarding rate of 12 M packet per second at full wire speed. The IP core is optimized to provide a low-cost, high performance workgroup, and wiring closet layer 2 switching solution with 2/4/8 Gigabit Ethernet ports or 100 Megabit ports. Because of its flexible and scalable architecture, it can be customized to meet different features and performance requirements to meet customer’s specifications e.g. support for Layer-3/4, integration with other IP cores.
- Scalable to support 2,4,8 Gigabit Ports with GMII or RGMII interface
- Integrated 1000/100/10 Mbps MAC with its own on-chip frame buffer.
- User selectable packet buffer size from 4 KB to 128 KB
- Gigabit Ports can also support 100 Mbps MII interfaces
- Host interfaces: Amba, PPC or MIPS or Generic (optional)
- Other interfaces: PCIe: x 2, 4, 8, 16. (optional)
- High Performance Layer 2 Packet Forwarding (12 M packets per second) and Filtering at Full-Wire Speed
- Less than 500 ns latency for switching/learning (64 Byte packet)
- Support for Layer-3 and Layer-4 packet classification (optional) for implementing.
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: