Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
HCS08 8-Bit Processor
The HCS08 IP from IPextreme is the same 8-bit HCS08 microcontroller core implemented in Freescale’s S08xx family devices. Building on decades of leadership in the 8-bit microcontroller domain, the HCS08 extends Freescale’s popular 68HC08 architecture, offering improved debug support and additional addressing modes to improve C code efficiency. The HCS08 is fully object code compatible with Freescale’s HC08 and HC05 based microcontrollers, both well-proven workhorses in 8-bit control applications.
- 8-bit processor core with 16 to 22-bit address bus (address width depends on MMU configuration)
- 64-KB accessible program/data memory space (extended to (up to) 4 MB by an optional integrated memory management unit (MMU))
- 68HC08 instruction set with added BGND instruction
- Additional addressing modes for the LDHX, STHX, and CPHX instructions improve C code efficiency
- 48 vectors for interrupt and reset sources
- Low-power mode support through the execution of the STOP and WAIT instructions
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: