Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
SMIC18_LVDSRX _02---LVDS receiver, 650M, 5 channel
The LVDS Receiver IP is designed to support Single Link transmission between Host and Flat Panel Display with up to SXGA+ resolution and Dual Link transmission between Host and Flat Panel Display with up to UXGA resolution. The LVDS Receiver IP converts the LVDS data streams back into 70bits of CMOS/TTL data with a variety of LCD panel controllers.
- Function compatible with the National DS90CF386
- Converts 5-pair LVDS data streams into parallel 35 bits of CMOS/TTL data
- Converts 10-pair LVDS data streams into parallel 70 bits of CMOS/TTL data with double channel
- Wide dot clock range: 25-170MHz suited for VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+ and UXGA
- Supports Dual Link at up to 170MHz dot clock for UXGA
- On-chip DLL requires no external component
- Low-power CMOS design
- Power-down control function
- Compatible with TIA/EIA-644 LVDS standards
- Full industrial operating temperature range -40 ~ +85c
- SMIC 0.18um Logic Salicide Process (1p4m, 1.8V/3.3V)
- Off chip 100ohm resistances between receiver’s positive input and negative input
- Negative clock edge for data output
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: