Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
CS13V33_BATCHRG_02---CSMC 0.13μm 5v-3.3v/1.2v Battery Charger
Power Regulator, also called Voltage Regulator, is an on-chip device which provides suitable power supply for the core by regulating the external high voltage power supply. It is very convenient for an end user to empower a chip with only one voltage although two kinds of different voltage are consumed by the chip. Present design depicts a regulator that generates 1.8v voltage from 3.3v power supply. "Bypass mode"is also provided in this IP. When 1.8v voltage is supplied instead of 3.3v, the IP will detect it automatically, and the V18 output will conduct the input voltage with approximately a small voltage drop. Based on HJTC 0.18um 3.3v/1.8v pure logic process, it can provide a maximum 150mA current.
Due to the internal MOSFET architecture, no external sense resistor or external blocking diode is required. The thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature conditions.
- Process: CSMC 0.13μm 3.3V/1.2V Logic process
- Programmable Charge Current Up to 200mA
- Complete Linear Charger for Single Cell Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Output Float Charge Voltage: 4.16V±1%
- Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage Operation with Thermal Regulation to Maximize Charge Rate Without Risk of Overheating
- Charges Single Cell Li-Ion Batteries Directly from USB Port or Wall Adapter
- No external MOSFET, Sense Resistor or Blocking Diode Required
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold
- Programmable Charge Current Detection/Termination
- Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
- Operating Junction Temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2017 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 —
, or visit our other sites: